Bedside table and small cabinet for sale

Carlos Ochoa

Oct 14, 2017, 12:17:59 PM10/14/17
to Technion International Student Network
Dear all,

I'm selling a bedside table with two drawers. It is light brown color with glass top. Its measurements are 0.46x0.50x0.50m.
Price is 200 shekels.

The second item is a small cabinet with 2 glass doors and 3 internal shelves. It has wheels instead of legs for easier transport. The wheels have individual brakes. Measurements are 1.20x0.42x0.74m.
Price is 300 shekels.

Both are available separate or individually and they need to be picked up from Ahuza, preferably during this week. Please contact me for details.

Shavua tov,

Carlos

Inline image

Inline image

Carlos Ochoa

Oct 22, 2017, 5:23:19 AM10/22/17
to Technion International Student Network
Dear all,

I'm selling the following:

A- bedside table with two drawers. It is light brown color with glass top. Its measurements are 0.46x0.50x0.50m.
Price is 150 shekels.

B- small cabinet with 2 glass doors and 3 internal shelves. It has wheels instead of legs for easier transport. The wheels have individual brakes. Measurements are 1.20x0.42x0.74m.
Price is 200 shekels.

Both are available separate or individually and they need to be picked up from Ahuza, preferably before Wednesday. Please contact me for details.