Supplement for CP?

Chris Baty

May 31, 2019, 7:09:50 AM5/31/19
to thecpgroup
Hi guys,

I've been making my own supplement, for my CP, for the past few months. It improves my finger control and gait without suppressing cognitive function. I made it out of publically available things that are combined in a unique way.

I can only describe it as your hands behaving as if you had a few drinks but you are totally alert.

I was thinking about selling it to other people with CP but it would not be cheap, like $40/month. I know a lot of us don't have much money either.

It won't cure you either; it will just help smooth out the the rough edges when you need to.

I was wondering if anyone would be interested in such a product?

Thanks

Chris