Fwd: Tonight at 7 p.m.! Arlington Reads with Imbolo Mbue

Esme Farb

Dec 9, 2021, 12:55:46 PM12/9/21
to Judith, Esther Ampofo, Beryl Neurman
There’s a lot happening tonite.
Esme

Sent from my iPad

Begin forwarded message:

From: Arlington Public Library <no-r...@messages-arlingtonva.us>
Date: December 9, 2021 at 12:25:26 EST
To: esme...@mac.com
Subject: Tonight at 7 p.m.! Arlington Reads with Imbolo Mbue

Join us this evening for a watch party, featuring Library Director Diane Kresh and author Nathaniel Rich.

Join Us Online Tonight for Arlington Reads

Photo of author Nathaniel Rich.
Thursday, December 9 at 7 p.m.

Join us this evening for a watch party, featuring author Imbolo Mbue discussing her book "How Beautiful We Were" with Library Director Diane Kresh. Named one of the top 10 books of 2021 by the New York Times, "How Beautiful We Were" is a sweeping, wrenching story about the collision of a small African village and an American oil company.

Each of the author talks in the Arlington Reads series will be available online for 30 days after they have been aired.

This event is sponsored by the Ballston BID, which will be raffling off gift cards to Ballston Quarter after the author talk.

Arlington Reads is made possible thanks to the generous support of the Friends of the Arlington Public Library.

Library logo and tagline ''Everyone Has A Story''
Download the Library app

Arlington Public Library

1015 North Quincy St, Arlington VA 22201

703-228-5990
library.arlingtonva.us | Contact Us

FacebookTwitterInstagram
Graphic showing dotted texture.
To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.