info about group for disability unite platform

james36

Jul 4, 2020, 10:12:54 AM7/4/20
to THE CP GROUP
Good morning and a Happy 4th of July to all CP Groupers. There is a virtual social platform launching this month for NonProfits and other such associations of PWDs (People With Disabilities) in honor of the 30th anniversary of the ADA, and not in mass in person  gathering form due to the COVID19 pandemic. I would like to link our group to this platform, its logo alongside the other logos but I am missing 2 important pieces of info to fully submit the application. First, The physical mailing address of our group and second the size of our membership, both are required for the application to be submitted. I look forward to all answers provided and please no trolls Sincerely, James Michels

Dan Kash

Jul 4, 2020, 11:16:54 AM7/4/20
to thecp...@googlegroups.com
My husband and I live at the same address consider ourselves members and both have CP

Dan and Joan Kash
3000 Farnam St #3L
Omaha NE 68131

On Jul 4, 2020, at 9:12 AM, james36 <jamesa....@gmail.com> wrote:

Good morning and a Happy 4th of July to all CP Groupers. There is a virtual social platform launching this month for NonProfits and other such associations of PWDs (People With Disabilities) in honor of the 30th anniversary of the ADA, and not in mass in person  gathering form due to the COVID19 pandemic. I would like to link our group to this platform, its logo alongside the other logos but I am missing 2 important pieces of info to fully submit the application. First, The physical mailing address of our group and second the size of our membership, both are required for the application to be submitted. I look forward to all answers provided and please no trolls Sincerely, James Michels

Cindy Holub

Jul 5, 2020, 12:05:33 PM7/5/20
to thecp...@googlegroups.com
James Michels, this email should have been sent directly to Robert.

Esme Farb

Jul 6, 2020, 9:40:10 PM7/6/20
to THECP...@googlegroups.com

Off the point, I’d like to know what are the dates for 2020 CP group conference this fall.

Thanks Esmé

Sent from my iPad

Judith Treesberg

Jul 6, 2020, 10:12:31 PM7/6/20
to thecp...@googlegroups.com
gosh. i hope they can have it.  maybe they will have to do it on line.