A power wheelchair user seeks advice on a new powers wheelchair.

1 view

Beryl Neurman

Mar 13, 2018, 10:41:35 PM3/13/18
to THECP...@googlegroups.com
Dear Everyone,

I am considering getting a new power wheelchair. I have been using a Permobil mid-wheel drive wheelchair that is over 5 years old.  The improved Permobil model does not come with swing away footrests. So I either get essentially the same wheelchair I have had, or get the Quantum Edge with I-level. I am disinclined to believe that Quantum is a great brand. But I wanted to put the question out there to CP land? Any one have any thoughts on Quantum power wheelchairs? Does it have good battery life? Does it break down a lot?

Thanks so much for any help anyone can provide.

--Beryl

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail