Is Balance the Key?

Chris Baty

Apr 21, 2022, 11:22:18 AM4/21/22
to thecpgroup
Hi Guys,

I've been contemplating the idea of balance being the key to life and I've been experimenting with different oils and their affects on Cerebral Palsy.  (I always thought that balance exercises were very frustrating, if you have CP. ) Then I read that the pineal gland is like our third eye.  So I Googled "pineal gland oil" and figured out how to ingest oil that will enhance the performance of the pineal gland.  I've been taking it for 10 days and went for a jog.  I felt very balanced, centered and full of energy.

The crazy thing is this oil was also used by the slaves in the Antebellum south to treat parasites.

Just wanted to know what you think of my crazy experiments.

Chris