hi

Ryan Duncanwood

Nov 24, 2022, 8:33:14 PM11/24/22
to THE CP GROUP
hi

Dee Fisher

Nov 25, 2022, 1:39:11 PM11/25/22
to thecp...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ryan. Tell us about yourself.

On Thu, Nov 24, 2022 at 7:33 PM, Ryan Duncanwood
hi

STEPHANIE LEWIS

Nov 29, 2022, 11:00:07 PM11/29/22
to thecp...@googlegroups.com, Stephanie Lewis

11/29/22

Hello Everyone,

My name is Stephanie Lewis 😊

I am checking in from Omaha, Nebraska🌽🏈

it has been a very long time

-I hope that You are all doing Well and that life has been Kind to You!

I am Happy to say that life has been Kind to me in the Big O!

I am working in the Health *medical field, advocating, running my support group, collaborating  on various projects in the community, and actively practicing the manta Live Laugh and Love by doing things that are fulfilling by

making time for friends, family and loved ones-

I look forward to hearing from you and participating more in various topics, discussions, etc…

Take Care of Yourself,

Stephanie from Omaha, Nebraska