Ethical Question

1 view

Chris Baty

Dec 13, 2018, 3:04:35 PM12/13/18
to thecpgroup, Angie Carlson
Hi guys,

Just curious, I you had CP and could NOT walk then a friend gave you Cocaine and you could walk what would you do?

she...@aol.com

Dec 13, 2018, 4:31:58 PM12/13/18
to thecp...@googlegroups.com, angel...@gmail.com
Enjoy it while it lasts... I don't think you'd want to do it too often because of its addictive properties and can cause other medical issues.

Chris Baty

Dec 14, 2018, 9:19:17 PM12/14/18
to thecpgroup, Angie Carlson, nova bannatyne, Kimberly
Here are several thoughts:

Many humans are addicted to walking.  I actually can walk and do walk quite a bit.  My girlfriend, who I met online, is "able-bodied". We liked each other right away but, being a Physics major, researched CP.  She found out that ambulatory people with CP live more than 10 years longer than those who cannot walk.

Secondly, workers in  the field in South America, as well as slaves in the Antebellum South chewed  on Cocoa leaves to get threw their days.   I believe that many people with CP have A LOT of electrical noise in their brains which makes getting through the day, without rest, challenging.

Sigmund Freud, the founder  of Psychology, was addicted to Cocaine.  Cocaine was in the original formula for Coca Cola.  It Is important to note that Cocaine today is HIGHLY refined, relative to the 1890's and 1900's.