Piracetam, Nootropics and CP

Chris Baty

Feb 3, 2019, 11:26:19 PM2/3/19
to thecpgroup
Hi guys,

Has anyone done research on piracetam and Cerebral Palsy.  Piracetam might promote oxygen use in the brain. I've been trying Piracetam, Noopept and C60 oil for about a month.  I've experienced better use of thumbs/gripping, LESS drooling and improved posture/standing.

It's so weird to have your thumbs start to bend when they're supposed to.  My left hand often hold a 2-liter soda bottle like a football where I'd often hold them against my body before.  The annoying part is that my left hand is exhibiting most of the benefits when I'm right-handed.  My right hand is less jerky though when I place an item down.

Has anyone else tried nootropic drugs that are OTC?  I'm seriously thinking about starting a hacking CP blog.

I was taking C60 oil for aging but I've increased the dosage because it promotes natural stem-cell production (my eyesight has improved noticeably).

Just curious.

Chris

Dr Pone

Feb 7, 2019, 7:19:53 PM2/7/19