Bittersweet news

Edward Willard

Sep 1, 2019, 3:20:48 PM9/1/19
to thecp...@googlegroups.com
Hey all,

I don't believe these words are being typed from my head.

For the first time since October 2007 the highlight of my fall has been our annual conference.  Unfortunately, the associate who sometimes wheeled around barking out orders, lunged himself on Robert to protect others, and yes probably wore a different cardigan sweater everyday, will not be able to do such things this year.

I have these people called a Niece and Nephew who's gonna belt me into a tube in DC and unbelt me in Rome. Apparently they plan on making me float on something for ten days before letting me come home,.

Seriously, have a great weekend, and we'll see you next year.

Oh could someone take care of Donalson , he's not going to know what to do without me.