How CP Lead Me to a Treatment for Autism

Chris Baty

Dec 11, 2022, 11:58:17 AM12/11/22
to thecpgroup
Hello Everyone,

About ten years ago my friend gave me some Adderall and it did what I. expected.  But, to my surprise, it greatly improved my balance and lumbar muscle control.  I told my doctor but he declined to prescribe me Adderall for a non-FDA approved use.  The neurologist agreed to give me Modafanil but only because I showed him a small study that Modafinal can improve the speech and swallowing of people with Cerebral Palsy.  But I long for that incredible feeling of balance without thinking about what my feet, and body were doing.

I started trying different vitamins, supplements and nootropics - drugs that need a prescription here but are over-the-counter here. I got many interesting results but nothing as good as Adderall.

I was watching a podcast about how the Pineal Gland acts as your "third eye" and wondered if that might be the key.  I knew the slaves in the Antebellum South used Pine Oil, with sugar and water to treat parasites as well as Pine Oil being very helpful to your Pineal Gland.  I decided to try it.

It helped my balance better than anything!

The other amazing thing is my sense of smell, hearing, enjoyment of music have all returned, as if I was 20 again. I will be listening to music and I will break out dancing. It’s very freaky.

I now believe, based on my experience, that what we call autism is a dysfunctional Pineal Gland.  I now believe that the Pineal Gland takes all the thought patterns generated in the brain and helps manifest this information into one coherent thought.

I am calling my treatment "Third Eye Gummies" and I believe that it will help you experience stuff that you never imagined.  You can try it if you want.   I have been taking the treatment for about 8 months but I started the gummie part about 4 months ago.

Happy holidays.

Chris Baty

Scherrone

Dec 20, 2022, 8:10:48 PM12/20/22
to thecp...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Chris. Hoping you're well! Happy Holidays!

Thanks,
Scherrone