quastions about taguchi design

masood azodi

Sep 8, 2011, 3:04:53 PM9/8/11
to tda...@googlegroups.com
hello
i have two quastion. I am very thankfull if give me answers.
1- I chosed 6 factor  (with 3 level) and 3 interaction. I chosed L27 OA taguchi with MINITAB. MINITAB does not calculate percent influence. can i found effect of error with respect of other factor?can i compare adjusted mean square of error with other factor for finding relative effect of error?
2- my friend work with QT-4. he confused about F-ratio and percent influence. for one factor F-ratio is low but percent influence is high. which F-ratio or percent influence should be used for finding relative effect of factors?
thank you and very sorry for my bad english