FW: Follow Up Meeting - Pioneer

Rodney Stallworth

Oct 26, 2012, 1:33:59 PM10/26/12
to tda...@googlegroups.com, Joe Haupers

From: David Jilot [mailto:DJi...@pioneermetal.com]
Sent: Friday, October 26, 2012 11:49 AM
To: Rodney Stallworth
Cc: Bonnie Fisher
Subject: Follow Up Meeting - Pioneer

Hi Rodney,

I thought I’d provide a quick update on the sample groups resulting from our meeting on Monday.

Samples are finishing up their tooling assessment and will be processed on Monday.  I expect to have parts back Tuesday of next week.  I have a unique opportunity on Thursday 11/1 in which our Operations Manager, Becky Olmstead, will be traveling with me.  If you have a brief period of time Thursday afternoon (1:00pm) it would be beneficial to review samples and further immerse Becky in this program.

Her team will be responsible for the hardcoat program and after seeing the sample groups, volumes, etc. are all very excited about the prospects of a future arrangement.

Have a great weekend,

David Jilot

Business Development Manager

Pioneer Metal Finishing