suggestion of design

sarabje...@yahoo.com

Apr 8, 2013, 11:38:11 PM4/8/13
to TDA...@googlegroups.com
Sir
I have selected 5( 2 levels) factors in my experiment. I want to study the interaction of various factors but still some of the columns are left
Is L16 array is suitable for my study. Or i causes any problem in my results in the form of errors
Or Kindly suggest any other design
Thanks
Regards

Alois Fabiani-Bello

Apr 9, 2013, 2:32:54 AM4/9/13
to TDA...@googlegroups.com
Try with the L12. sendme your data.

_______________________________
Prof. Alois C. Fabiani-Bello
Departamento de Ingeniería Industrial
Instituto Tecnológico de Ciudad Juárez

Larry R. Smith

Apr 9, 2013, 4:50:22 PM4/9/13
to TDA...@googlegroups.com

You can't easily study interactions with an L12.  If you know there are only one or two interactions you want to study, you can fit the design into an L8.  If you want to study all the two level interactions between five factors, you can do with an L16 if you assign the factors to the appropriate columns.

*_______________________________

Prof. Alois C. Fabiani-Bello
Departamento de Ingeniería Industrial
Instituto Tecnológico de Ciudad Juárez

*

Stackhouse, Robin

Apr 9, 2013, 4:51:19 PM4/9/13
to TDA...@googlegroups.com

Please take me off this EMAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Robin L. Stackhouse
Director, Exam Development & Production, Exams Team
P: 609.671.2054  |  M: 609.433.7044

rstac...@aicpa.org
100 Princeton South, Ste. 200

Ewing, New Jersey 08628

Renew your AICPA membership here today. Thank you for your continued support.

Member service: 888.777.7077 or ser...@aicpa.org

This message, including any attachments, may contain confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose and is protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it. Any disclosure, copying or distribution of this message is strictly prohibited.

Rodney Stallworth

Apr 10, 2013, 10:03:53 AM4/10/13
to TDA...@googlegroups.com

Please remove me from this email group, as well !!!

image001.jpg
image002.png
image003.png
image004.png