Friday, September 3, 2021

Bernie Wagenblast

Sep 3, 2021, 6:00:40 PM9/3/21
to TCNL

Transportation Communications Newsletter

Friday, September 3, 2021 - Cranford, New Jersey

OTHER

1) Texas Transportation Researcher - Volume 57, Number 2

Texas A&M Transportation Institute

PUBLIC INFORMATION / EDUCATION / INVOLVEMENT

2) North Dakota DOT Wins Award For Distracted Driving Campaign

WZFG Radio

TRAFFIC INCIDENT MANAGEMENT

3) Extreme Weather Events Push Emergency Managers To The Limit

Governing

TRAVELER INFORMATION / TRANSPORTATION MANAGEMENT

4) Take A Look Inside The Newly Renovated TransGuide Office In San Antonio

KSAT-TV

News Releases

1) Volkswagen Launches Information Platform For Stories Relating To Future Of Mobility

2) Spotify Celebrates The Summer Of Road Trips By Sponsoring Highways Across US And Launching The Ultimate Driving Playlist

3) SITA Calls For Bringing Tech To Pandemic-Era Airport Design

4) New Smartphone App Will Help Drivers Navigate Traffic Restrictions For Arizona DOT’s I-15 Project

5) Sacramento Regional Transit Offers Contactless Fare Payment On Light Rail Trains

6) BMW Launches Streaming Platform Joytopia

7) Mountain Home Air Force Base Warns Of Potential GPS Interference Near Bruneau, Idaho

8) Audi May Offer Virtual Reality Entertainment For Back-Seat Passengers

Friday Bonus

Normally, I would not include a Friday Bonus about a man flashing cars, but this story from Wales has a decidedly different twist.

Solicitation

 -  Request for Proposals - Design/Build ITS, Dulles Toll Road - Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority

Upcoming Events

Florida Commuter Transportation Summit - September 14-15

© 2021 Bernie Wagenblast Communications, LLC www.TransportationRadio.com  1 Aberdeen Ct., Cranford, NJ 07016