Redfish Reach - rescheduled

Roger

Jul 19, 2022, 9:05:05 PM7/19/22
to tc...@googlegroups.com, austi...@googlegroups.com, Division-6
Notice - TCDYC has rescheduled the Redfish Reach Regatta for November 1-2, 2022. This will be a two day event again this year. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Set the date in your Calendar.

NOR will be forthcoming.

Roger

Galway, Shannon

Jul 19, 2022, 10:55:10 PM7/19/22
to tc...@googlegroups.com, austi...@googlegroups.com, Division-6
November 1-2 or October 1-2? I’m guessing the latter since not too many will show up to a midweek regatta. 😁

Thanks,

Shannon Galway, P.E.

VP of Technical Services

Friede & Goldman, Ltd.

3151 Briarpark Dr., Suite 800

Houston, Texas 77042

713-952-3444

s.ga...@fng.com

Confidentiality Notice:  This electronic message transmission (and/or the documents accompanying it) may contain confidential or privileged information belonging to the sender, which is protected under trade secret, unfair competition, and copyright laws.  If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents is strictly prohibited. If you have received this electronic transmission in error, please notify the sender by telephone at (713) 952-3444 immediately.

Jul 19, 2022, 10:57:02 PM7/19/22
to tc...@googlegroups.com, austi...@googlegroups.com, Division-6
Correction,  Redfish Reach  will October 1st and 2nd.

I have no idea how November popped up, unless it was an auto correct incident..

Roger

Jul 19, 2022, 10:59:13 PM7/19/22
to austi...@googlegroups.com, tc...@googlegroups.com, Division-6
Yes, October... It's been a long week.. and it's Tuesday.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "AustinCats" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/austincats/SA2PR08MB6652758241FFA56D3920160B828E9%40SA2PR08MB6652.namprd08.prod.outlook.com.

Tomko

Jul 19, 2022, 11:25:03 PM7/19/22
to tc...@googlegroups.com, austi...@googlegroups.com, Division-6
That’s during Mid Americas. Not sure that affects your turnout.

Sent from my iPhone