Tim Purcell's NACRA 5.7 is for sale

Jim Casto

Jun 30, 2022, 7:06:39 PM6/30/22
to Texas City Dike Yacht Club

I am helping him sell it, he is too sick to sail again.

call me if any questions.
this is a good solid boat (#460), it is the "sistership" to my prior NACRA 5.7 "Old Skull Racing" which I sailed for a number of years at Ruffrider, Dash, some TCDYC regattas.  Even "Hullflying King" one year.

This boat #460 has not been sailed much recently, Tim was too busy as a police officer in Austin, renovated a Ferrari, and then, unfortunately, now he is quite sick. I volunteered to help find a new owner for this NACRA 5.7.  The main is in good condition, there are 2 jibs.  Mainsheet is new, trampoline is good, it is rigged with downhaul for upwind and barberhauler for downwind.  I saw a couple broken battens which I will replace

5.7 is a great boat for the Dike
please spread the word.

Jim Casto