Re: [austincats-gg] Hill Country Cabins and BB/BS raffle

Alan Davis

Apr 6, 2021, 2:47:57 PM4/6/21
to austi...@googlegroups.com, Divis...@googlegroups.com, tc...@googlegroups.com
Hi... hoping to be there... still looking for a crew... if I don't find one I also have a cabin if anyone needs it.
-Alan

On Tue, Apr 6, 2021 at 2:45 PM Terri K <terk...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hey all!

Hill Country is fast approaching and I have one, maybe two cabins left for anyone still wishing to join us at Black Rock park.  Most all of us are arriving April 23 (Friday) and staying through April 25 (Sunday).  I will be releasing the cabins back to Black Rock one week prior to the event.

Also, we hold a silent raffle which allows BB/BS kids to go to sailing camp.  Any item you would like to donate would be greatly appreciated.

Please email me at terk...@gmail.com ... to either grab a cabin or donate a raffle item.

Looking forward to seeing you all!

Terri
Membership / Outreach for Fleet 64 / Austin Cats