AYC Turnback Regatta April 30th & May 1st

Jim Casto

Apr 15, 2022, 5:33:37 PM4/15/22
to Texas City Dike Yacht Club
The 100 millionth annual Turnback Regatta will be held this year on the weekend of April 29 & 30.

The format is *not* overnight camping at BarK ranch - it is overnight at AYC.  there will be a nice dinner & band/dancing.  The sailing will still be a long distance race format, probably sail as far up the lake & back as possible on Saturday, then tbd on Sunday.

Please consider joining us on Lake Travis, weekend of April 30th & May 1st.
If you are coming to Hill Country Regatta (Lake Buchanan 23rd & 24th), and want to leave you boat at AYC instead of dragging it home, I will assist in the arrangements, just contact me separately.

Jim Casto