Re: AYC Multihull Distance Regatta Oct 2nd and 3rd

Joel Rosinbum

Sep 21, 2021, 10:07:59 AM9/21/21
to tc...@googlegroups.com
Hi Multihull Sailors,

Austin Yacht Club is pleased to invite you to our 2021 Multihull Distance Event October 2nd and 3rd. We will be sailing UP the Lake both days. A longer 4-5 hour race on Saturday and a 2-3 hour race Sunday.

We have lots of beach space on the point to store beach cats Friday and Saturday nights as well as plenty of dock space. We expect to have room to dock trimarans in the water overnight.

Attached is the race flyer. The registration link isn't live yet but should be in a day or two.

Please let me know if you have any questions and feel free to forward the flyer on to anyone you think might be interested.

Hope to see you on the water.

Joel

Joel Rosinbum
(503) 680-4738
Instagram/Twitter: @Rosinbum
F-27 #130, Trinity

Joel Rosinbum

Sep 27, 2021, 3:49:21 PM9/27/21
to austi...@googlegroups.com, divis...@googlegroups.com, tc...@googlegroups.com
Reminder this weekend Oct 2-3 is the AYC Multihull Regatta!!

Registration is LIVE, click here:  https://www.austinyachtclub.net/multihull-regatta/#register

IF you're not racing, but you want to buy Dinner/Beer Tickets Only ($10 each):

I understand cabins and RV Sites are still available for both Friday and Saturday night.

Any questions, let me know.

Hope to see you there!