[SysML-Evaluators] Part III of IV Review - J. A. Estefan

Jeffrey A Estefan

Dec 19, 2005, 11:20:24 AM12/19/05
to SysML-Ev...@googlegroups.com
SysML Evaluators,

Attached is the third of four review documents (in Adobe PDF format) that reflects my feedback on the two SysML submissions to the OMG's UML for Systems Engineering RFP.  This third document covers the Part IV - Crosscutting Constructs section of both SysML spec submittals and was meant to support the discussion of the INCOSE MDSD WG SysML Trade Study meeting that was held on Thursday, December 15, 2005.  I will provide my Part IV input which will reflect the Appendices sections of the submissions prior to the end of the week recognizing this input will not be available for tomorrow's discussion.

As before, please note that the views and/or opinions are mine and mine alone.  They do not necessarily reflect the views and/or opinions of the Jet Propulsion Laboratory, California Institute of Technology, or the National Aeronautics and Space Administration.

Respectfully submitted...

 - J.A.E.

Jeff A. Estefan
Division Lead Technologist, Systems and Software Division
NASA/Jet Propulsion Laboratory
California Institute of Technology
4800 Oak Grove Dr., M/S 301-230
Pasadena, CA 91109-8099
Office: (818) 393-5280, Fax: (818) 393-0028

SysML_Submission_Review-JAE_PartIII.pdf