D Smith Comments

Smith, Darold

Jan 6, 2006, 7:51:11 PM1/6/06
to SysML-Ev...@googlegroups.com
See the comments attached.

Darold K. Smith: PE, CSEP
Certified Systems Engineering Professional
UGS Corporation: Transforming the Process of Innovation
Teamcenter for Systems Engineering
Systems Engineering Consulting Services
Office: 903.883.0781
Fax:    903.883.2981
SysML_Understandability.doc
SysML_OO SE Approach_V1.doc

Michael Latta

Jan 6, 2006, 8:53:25 PM1/6/06
to SysML-Ev...@googlegroups.com
Darold,

Thanks for your comments.  I had forgotten that thread, and I am glad you provided it again for this summary input collection.  Thank you also for taking my comments in correct context.

Michael