on SysML parametrics: intent and examples

3 visualizzazioni
Passa al primo messaggio da leggere

Russell Peak

da leggere,
16 dic 2005, 16:18:5116/12/05
a SysML-Ev...@googlegroups.com
[I'm spawning this as a new topic thread]

Michael and Bran,

I would encourage you to take a look at this material if you have not seen it before:

Experiences Using SysML Parametrics to Represent Constrained Object-based Analysis Templates
- pde 2005 Presentation 1.2 (includes slides and webcast video archive)
-
http://www.marc.gatech.edu/events/pde2005/presentations/

It may help your present discussions regarding the intent of parametrics (which can be used as a form of declarative knowledge representation).

I'll be posting more recent work within the next few days that has an updated version of these examples (which conforms more closely to the blocks-based parametric approach by Burkhart et al. included in the SST v0.98 submission).

Russell