adding team presentations to group archive

1 view

Russell Peak

Dec 16, 2005, 9:18:45 AM12/16/05
to Friedenthal, Sanford, Cris Kobryn, SysML-Ev...@googlegroups.com
Sandy & Cris,

Please email your slides (or a web link to them) that each of your teams have been using during the review sessions this week.

This will help us as evaluators (e.g., enabling us to study the examples for better understanding).

Apologies if you have already sent this to SysML-Ev...@googlegroups.com -- I searched and could not find it.

Russell

==

PS -  Please send them by "reply all"-ing to this email.  It should automatically include the thread id -- that way SysML-Ev...@googlegroups.com will include follow-ups in the same thread/topic and make it a little easier for folks to find on the group web archive.

Also send any slide updates you may have next week by replying to this same message to keep it in the same thread.  Alternately, you can achieve the same effect by posting directly to this topic via the group web pages:
http://groups.google.com/group/SysML-Evaluators/

Russell Peak

Dec 16, 2005, 3:23:38 PM12/16/05
to SysML-Ev...@googlegroups.com
Fellow Evaluators,

For those of you who may want to review this material over the weekend, here is the current status:
a. SP - No response yet.
b. SST - Will provide by close-of-business on Monday.

In the meantime, I believe in both cases the teams are showing updated versions of their presentations from the OMG Burlingame meeting -- see: http://syseng.omg.org/SysML.htm
a. SysML Revised Submission Presentation to OMG (ad/05-11-xx) - 07 Dec 2005 [SysML Partners]
b. SysML Revised Submission Presentation to OMG (ad/05-11-02) - 07 Dec 2005 [SysML Submission Team]

Happy Evaluating,
Russell

Dec 18, 2005, 10:51:02 PM12/18/05
to SysML-Ev...@googlegroups.com
We are in the process of updating both our slides and comparison charts, and plan to provide updates for both later this week.

/Cris