SysML evaluation

Dandashi, Fatma

Jan 5, 2006, 3:58:47 PM1/5/06
to SysML-Ev...@googlegroups.com
Dave,
attached please find my evaluation. I do not agree with the priorities you assigned to issues so I left those out. I also had some additional issues so I used a new numbering scheme. please resolve the numbers as you see fit.

Best Regards,
Fatma Dandashi, Ph.D.
Lead, Software Systems Engineer
The MITRE Corporation
"Working in the Public Interest"

Issues MDSD SysML-fd response.pdf
Issues MDSD SysML-fd response.doc

David Oliver

Jan 6, 2006, 12:48:05 PM1/6/06
to SysML-Ev...@googlegroups.com
Fatma,

I appreciate your comments on the issues in the draft I sent out.

I hope that you and all the team understand:
  1.  That was an example for format
  2. The request was made that at this time reviewers send in THEIR issues in this format by Jan 6 so they can be gathered together.
  3. This is Jan 6 and no such issues have been received.
  4. We need a compendium of everyone's issues.
  5. As soon as I receive the issues and combine them we can critique and prioritize them.
Fatima, please send me your own issues. Other reviewers, please send me your own issues. we need them to make further progress.

I will save the comments you have just sent for us all to consider during a discussion period.

Dave Oliver

Dandashi, Fatma

Jan 6, 2006, 1:01:05 PM1/6/06
to SysML-Ev...@googlegroups.com
Dave,
My own issues are included in the file I sent. but I also had "resolutions" to your issues, or at least I agreed that they are issues but had a different take on them than you did, so that is what I provided.
r,
Fatma