The adventure begins!

dan.s...@gmail.com

Dec 4, 2005, 11:25:55 PM12/4/05
to Synthetic-Reality
Well, I hate spam as much as the next guy, possibly more. I get about
850 spams a day. (Spam Filters are your friend -- I am fond of
'spampal').

HOWEVER, it would still be nice to have a synthetic-reality mailing
list. Ergo this one.

This is an 'announcement' group, in as much as only I can send mail to
it (or at least that's the plan) and you KNOW I am unlikely to send
much. I thought I would use it to announce new games and new versions
of existing games.

And, oh, maybe events/contests should that ever actually happen.

So, subscribe to this list if you want pro-active notification of new
releases to:

Well of Souls
Arcadia (and its Toys)
Rocket Club
Warpath

The Synthetic Reality Forums are still the place for lateral
communications between members.

For now this is an experiment, and it could evaporate at any time. I
trust Google will include an un-subscribe link in every email sent.

Thanks again for your continuing support for Synthetic Reality! It
means a lot to me!

- Dan