Groups
Groups
Sign in
Groups
Groups
Sylly_test
Conversations
About
Send feedback
Help
I LOVE YOU APP!
2 views
Skip to first unread message
Elsa • Zone
unread,
Jul 31, 2026, 3:34:39 AM
Jul 31
Reply to author
Sign in to reply to author
Forward
Sign in to forward
Delete
You do not have permission to delete messages in this group
Copy link
Report message
Show original message
Either email addresses are anonymous for this group or you need the view member email addresses permission to view the original message
to Sylly_test
Maybe because I beat the first round in one go or because of how straightforward it is or maybe because the design is quite good,
I love this one.
Anyway, I'll be coming back!
---------------
IF YOU COULD...
My App is
SAMOK Reviewer
if you can do a quick test for it, it would be helpful! Thanks!
You can access the app using the links below:
Join Google groups:
https://groups.google.com/g/samok-testers
PLEASE OPT-IN FIRST
Join on the Web(OPT-in):
https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.ezsol.samokreviewer
BEFORE YOU
Join on Android:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ezsol.samokreviewer
please let me know if there are broken links.
Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages