Groups
Groups
Sign in
Groups
Groups
Sylly_test
Conversations
About
Send feedback
Help
Group path
Sylly_test
Contact owners and managers
1–6 of 6
Mark all as read
Report group
0 selected
Winston Mafora
Aug 8
Closed-test download link unavailable on Android 14
Hi Sylly team, I joined the Sylly_test group and successfully opted into Sylly Words – Syllable Match
unread,
Closed-test download link unavailable on Android 14
Hi Sylly team, I joined the Sylly_test group and successfully opted into Sylly Words – Syllable Match
Aug 8
Elsa • Zone
Aug 1
DAY 3 TESTING SYLLY
My App is SAMOK Reviewer if you can do a quick test for it, it would be helpful! Thanks! You can
unread,
DAY 3 TESTING SYLLY
My App is SAMOK Reviewer if you can do a quick test for it, it would be helpful! Thanks! You can
Aug 1
Elsa • Zone
Aug 1
DAY 2 TESTING proof!
I'm a master at this! I'll stop testing if no test back thanks! Let's not waste each
unread,
DAY 2 TESTING proof!
I'm a master at this! I'll stop testing if no test back thanks! Let's not waste each
Aug 1
Elsa • Zone
Jul 31
I LOVE YOU APP!
Maybe because I beat the first round in one go or because of how straightforward it is or maybe
unread,
I LOVE YOU APP!
Maybe because I beat the first round in one go or because of how straightforward it is or maybe
Jul 31
Elsa • Zone
Jul 30
Saw you
Just saw your chat i'll comeback when its ready
unread,
Saw you
Just saw your chat i'll comeback when its ready
Jul 30
Jean Skyward
Jul 30
Don't forget to download the game
**Google Group**: https://groups.google.com/g/Sylly_test **Join Test**: https://play.google.com/apps/
unread,
Don't forget to download the game
**Google Group**: https://groups.google.com/g/Sylly_test **Join Test**: https://play.google.com/apps/
Jul 30