Unacceptable rise in Fees and cost of guest parking permits.

Karsten

Jun 29, 2009, 9:10:28 PM6/29/09
to Swindon_ZoneK
To all,

FYI

Since June the cost of paarking outside your own door rose from £25 +
£5 (£30) to £40+£15 (£55) !!

Have you had any say in this? Were you informed about this change
properly?

Is this unacceptable?

If so, what do you think of filling the next council meeting and
getting thrown out by doing a
"Boogies!" ala Dick and Dom?

On another note..

I managed to get all my neighbours in Ford street to sign a petition
requesting to leave the scheme due to no trust in the management of
the scheme and that its being run on a profit base.

Anyone else interested in doing something?
I think SBC (R. Bluh) has actually gone too far this time and people
are up for a change back to prior 2003,
when we had a more 'people' orientated parking scheme patrolled by
resident wardens not profit orientated parking wardens!

Karsten Evans