Any ideas ?

1 view

Karsten

May 22, 2007, 5:16:30 PM5/22/07
to Swindon_ZoneK
See there are 3 new members.. that's 4 in total!

Does anyone have any ideas on how to attract more members?
I was thinking of doing a leaflet campaign

Anyone know of a place I can get stickers printed.
Thought I'd combine the leafleting with a 'Green' sticker

Think Green!
Please NO leaflets,
NO unsolicted Mail
..
(groups.google swindon_zonek)
(greenparty.org.uk/swindon)

any one got any better ideas for text or other ideas?

Kirsty Dunlop

May 24, 2007, 4:51:45 AM5/24/07
to swindo...@googlegroups.com
door to door canvassing! put a petition on the site to scrap the parking scheme and get it taken into the council........ people would sign up just to put there names on the petition alone.

Kirsty

Karsten

May 25, 2007, 11:42:56 PM5/25/07
to Swindon_ZoneK
Most people are concerned about the rising cost and increasing number
of times residents get fined.
e.g. parking in the short term parking bays overnight/ out of date
permits...
but not many favour scrapping it..
I personally think reversing the decriminalisation of parking would
help loads as it would remove SBC's greedy mitts from the collection
of parking revenue.
there is a petition on the governments petition site.. (see other
post)

I have done a little canvassing.. but it takes ages and people don't
like cold knocking..
I've made a few posts on talk21swindon etc.. might help if others
posted too..and refer back to this group?