December “First Friday” Potluck this Friday (12/1) @ 6:30pm

1 view

SCG Sustainable Cottage Grove

Nov 28, 2017, 5:35:41 PM11/28/17
to SCG Sustainable Cottage Grove

"First Friday Potluck"
building community, one great meal at a time

This Friday night, December 1st, 6:30pm
Healing Matrix, 632 E. Main St.

Don't miss out on our great potluck get together

As we do every month, Sustainable Cottage Grove hosts a monthly potluck
so that we can all get together and socialize over a great meal.

Please join us FRIDAY NIGHT for our December potluck dinner

Bring a friend, a healthy dish to share, and plenty of conversation. We always have a great time, so be sure to join us. Everyone is welcome to attend

Feel free to tell a friend and invite them to join us as well.

Please contact Rob Dickinson (541-543-5735 / robd@pobox.com) if you have any questions.

IMPORTANT NOTE: Some of the folks that attend out potlucks (and some who don't, but would like to attend) have let us know that it can be challenging for those who have food allergies or dietary restrictions because the dishes are not labeled.  It's not a requirement, but it would be a big help if you label your dish in any ways that would be informative to others, including labels like "vegetarian", "vegan", "gluten free", "dairy free", or "has meat", or "has nuts", or "made with wheat", etc.  Whatever you think might be useful to other guests, would be great.

SCG Sustainable Cottage Grove

Oct 3, 2018, 2:50:10 PM10/3/18
to SCG Sustainable Cottage Grove

"First Friday Potluck"
building community, one great meal at a time

This Friday night, October 5th, 6:30pm
Healing Matrix, 632 E. Main St.

Don't miss out on our great potluck get together

As we do every month, Sustainable Cottage Grove hosts a monthly potluck
so that we can all get together and socialize over a great meal.

Please join us FRIDAY NIGHT for our October potluck dinner

Please contact Rob Dickinson (541-543-5735 / ro...@pobox.com) if you have any questions.