Rally for Kids: Drink coffee & Raise funds for our school bond campaign!

Rob Dickinson

Apr 6, 2016, 5:11:43 PM4/6/16
to SCG Sustainable Cottage Grove

​​
RALLY FOR KIDS

THURSDAY, APRIL 7th
6am - 12pm

TOMORROW MORNING

Rally Coffee, 1220 E. Main St., Cottage Grove

50% of proceeds go to the Build It For Kids campaign

PLEASE JOIN US AT RALLY COFFEE TOMORROW MORNING TO RAISE FUNDS FOR OUR SCHOOL BOND CAMPAIGN.  OUR BOND WILL:
  • Build a much needed new elementary school
  • Safety and Security upgrades to protect our kids
  • Deferred maintenance items to protect our investment in schools and infrastructure
  • Computers and Technology — to give our kids the tools that they need for success

HUGE thank you to DeLaine and Rally Coffee for their incredible generosity in supporting our schools.  Please show your appreciation by caffeinating en masse TOMORROW before noon

ALSO — Sweet Bramble Bakery, a new local baker, will be offering some organic, stone-ground, whole-wheat croissants for sale in the small patio area outside of Rally.