DC-Client on Synology?

razi

Jun 16, 2020, 12:59:52 PM6/16/20
to SurroundSound
Does anybody has experience, wether there is a package for synology, wich works as a DC-Client?
So I didn´t need to start/use my PC and could it let run over the whole time on my synology ...
Did anybody such yet?

With best regards,
RaZi

Phil Steeples

Jun 16, 2020, 2:25:13 PM6/16/20
to SurroundSound
Razi
Sorry not a clue - not heard of doing it that way, ever!!
Lokks

Andrej Falout

Jun 17, 2020, 2:04:17 AM6/17/20
to SurroundSound
Ive been using AirDC++ on my Netgear NAS for some time. It works. But UI limited and search is problematic.... See https://airdcpp-web.github.io/

razi

Jun 17, 2020, 5:43:12 AM6/17/20
to SurroundSound
Thanks, I´ll have a look at it. I´m not sure, wether it works on Synology too...

citysoundman

Jun 17, 2020, 7:48:23 AM6/17/20
to SurroundSound
Not sure about Synology but a while back I tried getting a DC client to work on my QNAP NAS and had no luck.