Connection Problem

Neil MacDonald

Jul 30, 2020, 4:03:58 PM7/30/20
to surrou...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I'm trying to get my connection up and running and seeing this:

20:58:40] *** Connecting to dchubhost.no-ip.info:30123...
[20:58:40] *** Connected
[20:58:41] <PtokaX> Sorry, this hub is only for registered users.
[20:58:41] *** Connection closed

Can anyone help?  I'm a Mac user normally, but am trying to set up an old PC for this, running ApexDC++ on Windows 10.

Thanks!  Neil

Gary Minato

Jul 30, 2020, 5:22:15 PM7/30/20
to surrou...@googlegroups.com
Hi

Make sure you’ve logged out of the Hub on your Mac before logging in with the PC?

Gary

Sent from my iWatch Air with Apple TV

Ich Colonius

Jul 31, 2020, 6:53:03 AM7/31/20
to Digest recipients
Did you release the ports in your router for both pc's?
I had a similar issue, because I tried to use 2 different pc's (not at the same time).
Often you release a port only for one special pc.....

With best regards,
R. Z

Neil MacDonald

Jul 31, 2020, 7:06:07 AM7/31/20
to surrou...@googlegroups.com
Hi Gary - I probably confused things by mentioning the Mac. I saw some posts which suggested it was troublesome getting a Mac to work with the Hub, and so started with the PC. I have only the one setup running (or should say nearly running), and that’s on the PC.

Thanks for the input!  Cheers - Neil

On 30 Jul 2020, at 22:22, Gary Minato <gary....@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi