The Hub is moving - the old hub is closing down URGENT ACTION

lokkerman

May 3, 2022, 5:24:25 PMMay 3
to SurroundSound
Hi all
I am in the process of migrating users over form the old hub to a new more reliable one. It has only taken 12 years. As I am not moving the Ptokax database - there will be some folks that will get forgotten, in which case I apologise but I will get you back on. Please contact me on the lokkshub@ this companies email address (gmail) and i will sort it.
It will close 22nd of May 2022.
thanks LOKKS

Michael Eldridge

May 4, 2022, 11:12:08 AMMay 4
to surrou...@googlegroups.com
Lokks,

Thanks for keeping The Hub going, full stop. Astounding resource full of generous, like-minded enthusiasts. Improved reliability will just be icing on the cake.

Michael

Marty Burton

May 4, 2022, 12:22:25 PMMay 4
to surrou...@googlegroups.com
So how do we access the new hub ?

Rockpile (Marty Burton)

phil.s...@gmail.com

May 4, 2022, 2:49:04 PMMay 4
to surrou...@googlegroups.com

You PM me in your case I will PM you…

Paul Garfunkel

May 4, 2022, 5:45:09 PMMay 4
to SurroundSound
I have been off for quite a while, let me know where we are migrating to and if I owe anything!

Helio Jonathan

May 6, 2022, 11:19:27 AMMay 6
to surrou...@googlegroups.com
how do we access the new hub ?

I also have no clue what was the access. It's been ages.

How can I get it?

Tkx

Keyser Sose

May 6, 2022, 12:25:07 PMMay 6
to surrou...@googlegroups.com
Hi Phil
I cannot connect to the new hub

assume it is the settings in the new one I created
Thanks
John

[12:22:02] *** Connecting to dchubhost.no-ip.info:30125...
[12:22:23] *** A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond.
[12:22:55] *** Connecting to dchubhost.no-ip.info:30125...

--
--------

Keyser
Message has been deleted