HiMedia Q10 pro media player...

Zsolnai-Nagy Imre

May 19, 2020, 12:33:30 PM5/19/20
to Surrou...@googlegroups.com
...is an Android tool. Installing Fiio music application....you can play SACD iso files from HDD.
You can find other apps for DSD files. It has 200 dollars price.
Imre

Phil Steeples

May 19, 2020, 1:31:03 PM5/19/20
to SurroundSound
And with Foobar2000; for free!!

Zsolnai-Nagy Imre

May 19, 2020, 1:58:34 PM5/19/20
to Surrou...@googlegroups.com
Yes....I know the software.....but whit this you need a sound card with 5.1 hdmi output.
If you have a 5.1 hdmi amplifier, my suggested media player is the best solution.
Unfourtunately players, capable play sacd.iso ( sacd-r) are very rare.

From rutracker.org you can download infinity number of sacd-r.iso.
Imre

manxminx

May 22, 2020, 7:27:25 AM5/22/20
to SurroundSound

Your suggested $200 media player may be the best solution in your opinion, but Foobar will play 5.1 sacd.iso files (and DSD and whatever other file type I throw at it) perfectly well, outputting to whichever multichannel soundcard you wish, in whatever channel configuration you want. $200 Vs Free, I accept that the HiMedia Q10 can do other things as well, but Foobar does everything I need it to when it comes to audio playback.