Wishing you all a great Christmas and New Year

lokkerman

Dec 24, 2020, 5:06:52 PM12/24/20
to SurroundSound
Guys
It's been and odd year but I really do wish everyone well. I am also very sorry about the Hub performance as it has been poor. The ISP has told me that they will change the server in the New Year.
Please enjoy the break
Best Wishes
Lokks

Bruce Greenberg

Dec 24, 2020, 5:20:34 PM12/24/20
to surrou...@googlegroups.com
Lokks,

An "odd year" may be the understatement of the year. :-) Thanks for providing this outlet for all of us. It has brought warmth into my house (what with my hard drive spinning so much more now 😉) making it a more enjoyable season.

Wishing everyone happy holidays and a safe and virus free new year.

Bruce

Timbre4

Dec 24, 2020, 11:42:57 PM12/24/20
to SurroundSound
Merry Christmas to all!

Appreciate the explanation; by coincidence I’d updated a WIN 7 box with WIN 10 recently and wondered what might be wrong on my end. Need the break to “catch up” on so much. Cheers

Michael Eldridge

Dec 25, 2020, 1:27:31 PM12/25/20
to surrou...@googlegroups.com
And warm wishes to you, Lokks--and all the other Hubbers. The Hub has truly made it easier to ride out the pandemic. Just a few more months! Sleep safe and warm, all.

Michael Eldridge
340 Park Avenue
Arcata CA 95521

"The old is dying and the new cannot be born; in this interregnum a great variety of morbid symptoms appear." --Antonio Gramsci