Happy Christmas to All

lokkerman

Dec 24, 2019, 1:36:31 PM12/24/19
to SurroundSound
Whatever your religion, or not at all; A Happy Holiday Break for you All.
thanks for all your support this year..
Best wishes
Lokks

Анатолий

Dec 24, 2019, 1:50:40 PM12/24/19
to surroundsound
Happy Holidays!

Отправлено из мобильной Почты Mail.ru

Ich Colonius

Dec 24, 2019, 2:46:02 PM12/24/19
to surroundsound
Hi at all, especally to lokks,
I wish all surround-fans a "Merry Christmas" or whatever you are believing.

RaZi

BlueMail for Android herunterladen

Michael Eldridge

Dec 24, 2019, 4:22:46 PM12/24/19
to surrou...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, Lokks--same to you (and to all).  May we be surrounded with friends, family, food...and music, of course!

Michael Eldridge

Jan 5, 2020, 2:13:52 PM1/5/20
to surrou...@googlegroups.com
Hello All,

Just tried to log on for the first time in a couple of weeks and Apex gave me the message "The requested address is not valid."

Is the Hub down, or has the latest Windows update messed up my settings somehow?

Cheers, and Happy New Year.
Michael

Michael Eldridge

Jan 5, 2020, 2:27:30 PM1/5/20
to surrou...@googlegroups.com
Never mind--answered my own question.  (Windows update messing with my network settings.  All good now...)