RE: [SurroundSound] Digest for surroundsound@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic

jwm.mckay

Sep 15, 2020, 3:11:29 AM9/15/20
to surrou...@googlegroups.com

I’ve simpler needs and a smaller budget RW but its great to hear what others are using and keeps us aware of other options.  I’m sure you’ve put a lot of thought, love, energy and time into all that.  Keep enjoying it, keep exploring all the options for house/car/mobile.

Sep 16, 2020, 12:45:56 AM9/16/20
to SurroundSound
You might be surprised how little I paid for my gear.  My $2500 processor I bought as a re-furb for $749.  And it came with a 2 year warranty!..My $3500/ea speakers I paid about $1200 ea.  I just knew exactly what I wanted and I was *patient*.  Eventually, a deal came my way and I didn't hesitate to pull the trigger.  The gear is out there, cheap, if you're willing to be patient.  Try Audiogon.com for the best  gear in the world...
RW