Word completion for factor names and outlining

JPlumey

Oct 1, 2008, 10:56:09 AM10/1/08
to SuperNotecard
My stories often have lots of characters and places whose spellings
are difficult or long. It would be great to have a keyboard shortcut
where I can get an alphabetical list of factors as I am typing. I am
sure you are familiar with software development environments that have
this feature. The context list should update as I type more characters
from the factor I want to insert into a text.

I would also love a more robust outlining feature, like that which is
found in Scrivener.

Thanks for the app, it's very useful.
Message has been deleted