Hiding Cards - Feature Request

Banen

Mar 14, 2009, 12:52:21 AM3/14/09
to SuperNotecard
I find SuperNoteCard to be very useful for laying out outlines. It is
a very good product. I do have one idea that I think would be
excellent. It would be very helpful if you could hide decks and cards
(from printing or exporting). If you could somehow flag the deck or
card to keep it from showing up in the output.

I have been using SuperNoteCard since version 1. I hope you continue
to develop this fine product.
Message has been deleted

Banen

Mar 16, 2009, 1:10:15 AM3/16/09
to SuperNotecard
That sounds like it would work fine. What would happen if you had
multiple categories assigned to the card, some set to visible and some
not?

--Banen

On Mar 14, 7:04 am, mindola <i...@mindola.com> wrote:
> Hi Banen. Good idea. Perhaps "whether to print/export" could be a
> property of each Category?
>
> Jason
> Mindola
Message has been deleted