Bug report: Flags not updated until project closed and reopened

Steven Fuhrman

Nov 12, 2011, 2:50:16 PM11/12/11
to SuperNotecard
In version 3.2.7 using Java 1.6.0_20-b02 on linux and Java 1.6.0_26-
b03 on Windows XP I'm seeing a problem where adding/removing flags
from cards is not reflected in the Flags view.

IOW, adding a flag does not cause a card to show up in the list but
removing a flag keeps the card in the list but the Flag column is
empty.

The workaround is to close and reopen the project which then causes
the flag list to be correct.

I'm evaluating SuperNotecard and this will not prevent me from
purchasing but I thought I would share the bug report.

As a C++ developer and an author and I can appreciate all the work
done you've done on the interface and adding intuitive features.
When developing I use 3x5 cards for CRC software design and for
brainstorming design ideas. When writing, mostly magazine articles, I
use 3x5 cards for reference and notes. SuperNotecard is working well
for all of these tasks and I'm sure many others as I try them.

Great job.

Best Regards,
Steve