copy from SNC and paste to other application losing formatting

1 view

Andrew Hahn

Nov 28, 2008, 2:24:18 PM11/28/08
to SuperNotecard
Hi. Can anyone help with this - the sooner the better.
Maybe I'm missing something, but when I copy formatted text (bold,
italic, etc.) from SNC and the paste it into another application (e.g.
Mail, Word, Pages...), the pasted text loses the formatting in the new
application. I can't seem to figure out if this has to do with the way
I have prefs set in SNC, or whether I have a system-wide setting
that's messed up.
(I just tested I CAN copy and paste formatted text from, say, Mail to
Pages.)
Any ideas. I thought it was supposed to be easy to copy text from SNC
to other apps.
Thanks,
Andrew