HELP

EJ

Jul 19, 2009, 12:05:14 PM7/19/09
to SuperNotecard
I can't open my project. I worked on it Wednesday, and Friday when I
went to open it it say the following error:

Error opening project, /Volumes/[blocked for privacy]/Documents/Comedy/
Material/Jokes/Tryable.snc.
Detail: com.mindola.snc.bf: Error attempting to open project,
Tryable.snc.
Detail: java.lang.RuntimeException: Document has no root element!
com.mindola.snc.e2$a.a(Unknown Source)
com.mindola.snc.e2$a.r(Unknown Source)
com.mindola.snc.Snc.init(Unknown Source)
com.mindola.snc.Snc.<init>(Unknown Source)
com.mindola.snc.Snc.main(Unknown Source)
sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke
(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke
(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
apple.launcher.LaunchRunner.run(LaunchRunner.java:115)
apple.launcher.LaunchRunner.callMain(LaunchRunner.java:50)
apple.launcher.JavaApplicationLauncher.launch
(JavaApplicationLauncher.java:52)

What does this mean? The file size now says 0KB. and I had it on my
Apple iDisk and I fear it's not backed up. Can any one help? I think
the file somehow got corrupted.

EJ
Message has been deleted

Missy

Aug 26, 2009, 8:36:58 AM8/26/09
to SuperNotecard
I get the following error all the time, but can't seem to figure out
why. Thank God I always save a backup copy because opening that is the
only way to recover the file. Any idea why it does this? I'd like to
be proactive in preventing that little heart attack when it happens
again. Thanks.

Error opening project.
Detail: com.mindola.snc.bi: Error converting the string to document
object.
Detail: a.a.b.b$a: Attribute name emust be followed by '='! @101:23
com.mindola.snc.fc$a.a(Unknown Source)
com.mindola.snc.fc$a.do(Unknown Source)
com.mindola.snc.fc$a.q(Unknown Source)
com.mindola.snc.fc$a.i(Unknown Source)
com.mindola.snc.fc$a$2.run(Unknown Source)
java.awt.event.InvocationEvent.dispatch(Unknown Source)
java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(Unknown Source)
java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(Unknown Source)
java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(Unknown Source)
java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)
java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)
java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(Unknown Source)
Message has been deleted