HomeGrown HideAways June Workshops

HomeGrown HideAways

May 27, 2010, 1:40:50 PM5/27/10
to HomeGrown HideAways
Happy Spring Everyone!

We just wanted to send out a quick reminder to everyone that we've got some exciting workshops coming up in the very near future. Don't forget to check out our Discounts page for special offers!

June 12-13 is our Solar Water Heater Installation Workshop, co-sponsored by Appalachia-Science in the Public Interest, the Ky Solar Partnership, and the Mountain Association for Community Economic Development.  This workshop will be presented in accordance with NABCEP standards and follow the NABCEP Solar Thermal Task Analysis. The course will give attendees a certificate for 16 hours of training that can be applied towards meeting candidate eligibility requirements for NABCEP solar thermal installer certification. Pre-Requisite and Textbook Purchase Required (see website for more info). Scholarships Available (Application attached).

June 26-27 is our EarthBag Workshop. This workshop is a simple garden wall that demonstrates EarthBag basics including sourcing of materials, design specifications, and filling, stacking, tamping, and mortaring of filled bags. We will also be incorporating fenestrations, arches, and decorative glass.

Photo Flyers are attached if you want to help us spread the word and don't forget to look for us on Facebook for all the latest news!

Your friends at:
HomeGrown HideAways
500 Floyd Branch Rd.
Berea, Ky. 40403
859.986.3478

If you wish to be removed from this mailing list, just reply to this email with the word "Unsubscribe" in the subject line and we will be happy to oblige without hurt feelings.

Search from any Web page with powerful protection. Get the FREE Windows Live Toolbar Today! Try it now!
SHW flyer.jpg
EarthBag Workshop.jpg
MACED Scholarship App.doc