GPF Update.

Casey Creamer

Mar 16, 2022, 1:22:31 PM3/16/22
to stonebrid...@googlegroups.com, SBD Info

Hello fellow Stone Bridge Drivers,

In an effort to keep up with the month ahead, the Grand Ramble has actually moved ahead to the next month. It was originally scheduled for May14 2022 and has now moved ahead to June 11 2022 due to some logistical difficulties. Next year, this same event should happen on May 13 2023 if all goes as planned.

All of our Stone Bridge Driver Events are limited as to how many cars we can accommodate. This one still has just a little more room in it. And June is a great time to get your favorite ride out to stretch its legs a bit.  If you are not already signed up, go to  http://grandprixfestival.com/ramble.html  and sign up now before it fills.

Speaking of Stone Bridge Driver Events that fill, the Tour de Marque/Mustang is now full although there is still some room left in our Thursday event, the Lakewood Vineyards FLX/Mustang Journey To the Top. Sign up at    http://grandprixfestival.com/FLXShow.html

As for the rest of the Friday Stone Bridge Driver Events, they are all quite busy trying to keep up with thee SBD event ahead of them which means they still have some room left, but it is limited. So now is the time to figure out which event your ride qualifies for and sign up.

http://grandprixfestival.com/participant.html

Having trouble figuring out which event you qualify for? Try this on for size.   http://grandprixfestival.com/whatevent.html

Keep on keeping up,

Casey

PS: On an unrelated note here is a video of an event I participated in a number of years ago. I was in the maroon Alfa Romeo Berlina.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MHsiciq0Es