FW: (SBD News) GPF Update

Casey Creamer

Sep 12, 2022, 6:52:01 AM9/12/22
to stonebrid...@googlegroups.com, SBD Info

From: ma...@twcny.rr.com [mailto:ma...@twcny.rr.com]
Sent: Sunday, September 11, 2022 10:42 PM
To: 'ca...@senecasaw.com' <ca...@senecasaw.com>
Subject: (SBD News) GPF Update

Casey;

Another great year for the Watkins Glen Grand Prix Festival, a big thanks to you Casey and all your helpers.

My son Mike flew from in from Salt Lake City Thursday night, arrived in Syracuse after midnight to drive his inheritance in the Tour De Marque this year with his brother while I drove my other Mustang.  This was his first event like this, and he was thrilled to participate in it.

He's extremally thrilled that his car is on the main page of the photographer's website for the WG Grand Prix Festival Site.  He scanned the QR code on his participants packet, saw his car on the front page and quickly texted me to tell me about it.  That topped off a great day for a first-time driver.

Thanks again for another great year.

Mike Mastracco