GPF Update

Casey Creamer

Aug 5, 2022, 2:42:16 PM8/5/22
to stonebrid...@googlegroups.com, SBD Info

Hello fellow Stone Bridge Drivers,

We are getting closer. Remember that 8/22/22 is the cutoff date for registration for any of our SBD events that still have room.

There is a little room left in the FLX/Mustang Journey on Thursday, the LOONY Lotus Rendezvous, the Motorcycle Rallye, the Glenkhana, and the Councours d’Elegance. Not much room in any but there are just a few spots that are up for grabs still.

Also, for your reading pleasure, I have attached a message from Hagerty Insurance who happens to be the new sponsor for the Concours d’ Elegance.

Many of you already know them as one of the few who know how to insure classic and antique cars.

As I attempt to keep up with the event head of me, expect to start seeing more updates as we get closer.

Casey

WatkinsGlenGP Festival_PreEventEmail 2022.docx