GPF Update

Casey Creamer

Feb 18, 2021, 3:25:26 PM2/18/21
to stonebrid...@googlegroups.com, SBD Info

Hello fellow Stone Bridge Drivers,

The Grand Prix Festival Committee has been meeting regularly albeit via Zoom, and are busy planning the 2021 Grand Prix Festival including plans for the Grist Iron Brewing Grand Tour on May 15th.

What will the 2021 GPF look like? At this point your guess is as good as mine. It might look completely normal, or we might have to make some changes based on the prevailing conditions. Time will tell. I assume the Grist Iron Brewing Grand Tour will look a little different. We are working on that scenario right now and I will let you know when we know.

Refund policy:

You should know that when you sign up for any of our Stone Bridge Driver events we have a no refund policy because our expenses are the same whether you show up or not. If we have an event and for whatever reason you don’t show up, you will NOT see a refund.

On the other hand if we don’t have an event for you to show up to, we WILL refund your registration fee or roll it over to the next year if that is your preference.

For Canadians, if we have an event and you can’t show up because the border is still closed, then you WILL indeed be entitled to a refund even if we put on the event without you.

By the way, we are still going ahead with Alfa Romeo being the Featured Marque for 2021. So now is the time to save a spot in the Grand Prix Festival by signing up.  http://grandprixfestival.com/documents/all_events_form.pdf

Wear a mask while keeping up with the car ahead of you,

Casey