GPF Update

Casey Creamer

Jul 10, 2020, 1:15:07 PM7/10/20
to stonebrid...@googlegroups.com, SBD Info

Hello fellow Stone Bridge Drivers,

I have attached a press release that talks about the fact that we have decided to cancel the 2020 Watkins Glen Grand Prix Festival.

Our committee had been working hard at coming up with some sort of viable alternatives to the regular festival. We had some great ideas for ways to safely have fun with cars. But in the end it came down to the fact that the safest thing to do for all concerned parties was to go ahead and cancel the 2020 Grand Prix Festival and look forward to the 2021 Watkins Glen Grand Prix Festival.

An email has been sent to all registered 2020 participants that offers them 3 different options.

1.       Get a full refund.

2.       Roll your registration over to be signed up for 2021.

3.       (Preferred Method) Treat your 2020 registration fee as a tax-deductible donation to the festival that sorely needs funds to be able to survive this crisis.

Click here   http://grandprixfestival.com/donate.html  to make an easy donation.

An additional way to help us out is to go to   http://grandprixfestival.com/Merchandise1.html  and purchase some much needed Festival Merchandise.

What will the 2021 Featured Marque be? It might be Alfa Romeo, or it might be something else. It depends on a few variables. I will update you as soon as we know for sure.

As always, wear a mask and keep six feet away from the car ahead of you,

Casey

2020-07-10 GPFestival News Release.doc

Casey Creamer

Jul 11, 2020, 7:49:12 AM7/11/20
to stonebrid...@googlegroups.com, SBD Info

Hello fellow Stone Bridge Drivers,

Thank you so much for your show of support for the Grand Prix Festival.

Now here is how to do it.

Whichever one of the options you choose, letting us Know via this google group is not a good way to get the job done.

To properly make you intentions known, you need to send an email to    prom...@gmail.com   or call Carole at 607-535-3003

Let her know your name, and which one of our Stone Bridge Driver events you were entered in, and which option you want. Don’t use an option number alone because the numbers on the email you got from her won’t match the numbers you got from me. Same options, different numbers.

And of course the Donation option is always the best, but whatever you choose is fine with us. Just make a choice.

Thanks,

Casey